Customer satisfaction is important to us and begins with the first contact. In addition to needbased advice, planning and quality assurance during production, installation and training, aftersales service is just as important to us. newtec supports safe operation, long-term investment protection and compliance with legal requirements.
For systems in the drinking water sector, for example, there are obligations to provide evidence of essential operating parameters and prescribed maintenance intervals, which have been defined by the legislator. Choose newtec's structured and long-term service concept in order to meet operator obligations competently.
- Competent first-hand advice from newtec as plant manufacturer - from planning to commissioning
- Instruction and training of operating and service personnel
- Measurement, storage and documentation of important operating parameters requiring verification, via remote monitoring
- Maintenance contracts for trouble-free operation including pre-planned delivery of spare parts
- Repairs and replacement of wearing parts
- Long-term investment protection